Auctions of the Hong Kong Flower Show 2013 commercial stalls will be held tomorrow (December 5) at Lockhart Road Sports Centre, 11/F, Lockhart Road Municipal Services Building, 225 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai.
Any person who is 18 years of age or above and ordinarily resident in Hong Kong can take part in the auctions. Each bidder may bid for more than one stall.
Organised by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, the 10-day Hong Kong Flower Show 2013 will be held from March 15 to 24 at Victoria Park.
For the flower show, the 53 commercial stalls for auction are as follows:
* 42 goods stalls each measuring 5m x 5m;
* four fast-food stalls each measuring 5m x 10m;
* two fast-food stalls each comprising one stall measuring 5m x 10m and a subsidiary stall of 5m x 5m (see remarks);
* four dry-food stalls each measuring 5m x 5m; and
* one book stall measuring 5m x 10m.
Remarks: Each fast-food stall of 5m x 10m has a subsidiary stall of 5m x 5m which shall be operated for sale of soft drinks only under the same licence agreement.
Details of the auctions are as follows:
Auction time: 10am to noon
Stall type: fast-food stall, dry-food stall, book stall
Fast-food stall (5m x 10m): $25,090
Fast-food stall with a subsidiary stall
(5m × 10m and 5m x 5m): $45,280
Dry-food stall (5m x 5m): $15,090
Book stall (5m x 10m): $12,820
Auction time: 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Stall type: goods stall
Goods stall (5m x 5m): $18,820
Layout and location plans showing the commercial stalls to be auctioned are on display at the following venues:
1) All District Leisure Services Offices of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department;
2) Lift lobby at 11/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin; and
3) All District Offices of the Home Affairs Department.
For enquiries, please call 2601 8260 or fax 2691 7264. Detailed information is also available on the website www.lcsd.gov.hk/green/hkfs/2013/en/commercial.php .
Ends/Tuesday, December 4, 2012