Morse Park Sports Centre
Morse Park Sports Centre, which was commissioned in 1978, is located at 40 Fung Mo Street, Wong Tai Sin (adjacent to Lok Fu MTR Station). The Sports Centre provides a wide range of leisure facilities for booking by members of the public and organisations during the opening hours. Moreover, the Sports Centre also organises various sports and recreation programmes each month for the public's participation.
- A multi-purpose arena is provided. It can be converted into 1 basketball court/volleyball court/4 badminton courts.
- 2 table tennis tables are provided.
- A spectator stand with a seating capacity of 200 is provided.
- Men's and ladies' changing rooms and toilets
- Barrier Free Facilities: Accessible Toilet, Tactile Guide Path, Braille Directory Map/Floor Plan
7am to 11pm daily (except maintenance days)
9am to 3pm on the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month
(If a maintenance day falls on a public holiday, it will be rescheduled to the next working day.)
How to Access
Lok Fu Station, about 5 minutes' walk from Exit A
1 Tsim Sha Tsui Pier - Chuk Yuen Estate
2F Cheung Sha Wan – Tsz Wan Shan (North)
7 Lok Fu - Tsim Sha Tsui Pier
7B Hung Hom (Hung Luen Road) Bus Terminus - Lok Fu
7M Lok Fu – Chuk Yuen Estate
11D Kwun Tong Pier - Lok Fu
11K Hung Hom Station - Chuk Yuen Estate
84M Chevalier Garden – Lok Fu
103 Pokfield Road - Chuk Yuen Estate
113 Kennedy Town (Belcher Bay) – Choi Hung
Mini Bus Route
13A Broadcast Drive - Lok Fu Centre
39M Lok Fu - Tung Tau Tsuen
52 Chuk Yuen Estate - San Po Kong
54 Shun Tin - Lok Fu