Community Sports Club Subsidy Scheme - Assessment Criteria
Programmes applying for subsidy must fulfil the objectives of the CSC Project. The LCSD will give consideration to the following factors in granting the subsidy:
- endorsement of the proposed programmes by the respective NSAs;
- the comprehensiveness, creativity and feasibility of the programmes;
- the anticipated number of participants;
- the applicants' experience in organising programmes of comparable nature;
- the availability of qualified coaches and volunteers to render assistance during the programmes; and
- the inclusion of the programmes in the NSAs’ annual programme forecast submitted to the LCSD.