Community Sports Club Project - Eligibility
Sports associations wishing to join the Project must be:
- an NSA; and
- an affiliated member of the Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China.
Such sports associations may recommend a sports club to join the Project provided that the club:
- is a non-profit making organisation whose objectives are in line with those of the CSC Project;
- is a member of a related NSA;
- has registered under the Societies Ordinance or Companies Ordinance;
- has a club constitution;
- has an effective committee structure;
- has a long-term development plan and a year plan, including a schedule of regular practice / training and competition;
- has at least 20 active members; and
- has never joined the CSC Project through other NSAs before.