Community Sports Club Project - Eligibility
A sports association wishing to join the Project must be:
- an NSA; and
- an affiliated member of the Sports Federation & Olympic Committee of Hong Kong, China.
An NSA may recommend its affiliated sports clubs to join the Project provided that the club:
- is a non-profit making organisation whose objectives are in line with those of the CSC Project;
- is a member of its NSA;
- has registered under the Societies or Companies Ordinance;
- has a club constitution;
- has an effective committee structure;
- has a long-term development plan and a year plan (including the schedule of regular practice / training and competition);
- has at least 20 active members; and
- has not joined the CSC Project through other NSAs before.