Community Sports Club Subsidy Scheme - Programme Report
The following shall be observed when applying for reimbursement:
- A Programme Report on the CSC Project, together with an attendance record of participants, all original receipts, photographs and publicity materials related to the programme, shall be submitted to the respective NSA within one month upon completion of the subsidised programme. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of the approved subsidy;
- The Programme Report on the CSC Project shall be affixed with the organisation’s seal and certified by the Chairman/Treasurer of the CSC;
- All originals/copies of the receipts shall be affixed with the CSC’s seal. For procurement of individual items/services of value exceeding HK$3,000, the relevant receipts, accounts or information shall be countersigned by the Chairman and Secretary/Treasurer of the CSC for verification;
- The number of training programme sessions shall not be reduced unless with reasonable excuse;
- The remuneration of part-time staff shall be no less than the current rate offered by the LCSD; and
- The LCSD reserves the right to inspect the accounts of the CSC in an effort to examine the relevant receipts of the subsidised programme.