Major Facilities : Auditorium / Exhibition Corner
- Ordinary booking applications are accepted not less than 3 months but not more than 7 months in advance of the month of hire.
- Late bookings will be considered upon closing of the ordinary booking period and processed collectively subject to operational feasibility and in accordance with the criteria as for the ordinary booking applications.
Minor Facilities: Dance Studio / Rehearsal Room / Lecture Room / Function Room
- Ordinary booking applications are accepted twice a year in January and July for a maximum period of 6 months in advance. This means that :
||July to December
of the same year
||January to June
of the following year
- Late bookings will be considered upon closing of the ordinary booking period and processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Download of Documents / Forms
|Documents / Forms
|Application Form for Ordinary / Late / Special Booking (Major Facilities)
|Application Form for Ordinary / Late / Special Booking (Minor Facilities)
|Facilities for Hire
|Scales of Hire Charges
e-APS –LCSD Performance Venues e-Application & Payment Services
Booking of the 16 performance venues managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department and hire charges payment can now be done through e-APS on the internet, anytime, anywhere! Through e-APS, venue bookings are just one-click away!
Concessionary Rates for Non-profit Organisations Scheme
Eligible non-profit making organisations may apply for Concessionary Rates.
Incentive Booking Scheme
- The hiring rate for use of the Auditorium on weekday evenings (Monday to Thursday, except public holidays) for setting-up, rehearsal or occupation have been reduced from the performance rate to the rehearsal rate. For bookings made from Friday to Sunday and on public holidays, the evening session will be charged at rehearsal rate provided that the evening session is not used for performance and a daytime session is booked for performance by the same hirer on the same day.
- Non-prime time rates: 50% discount is available for bookings during 9:00am-6:00pm from Monday to Friday for Dance Studio, Rehearsal Room, Lecture Room and Function Room.
- There will be no surcharge for exhibition events at exhibition facilities with sale of exhibits and / or subletting / involvement of more than one commercial organisations if such bookings are eligible for non-profit rates.
|Opening Hours of Booking Unit
||9:00am - 1:00pm and
2:00pm - 5:45pm
(Except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Enquiries: 2477 1462
District Arts and Cultural Activities Venue Sponsorship
Eligible non-profit-making district arts organisations may apply for District Arts and Cultural Activities Venue Sponsorship
Mail Items with Insufficient Postage
To contact this Department by post, please make sure that all mail items bear sufficient postage. This Department will not accept any underpaid mail items and such items will be handled by the Hongkong Post. For calculation of postage, please refer to the Hongkong Post’s website (http://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/postage_calculator/index.html).
To browse the PDF file, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required. Please download the latest version of the Acrobat Reader (Traditional Chinese) if forms cannot be read.