Enrolment | Distance Run
13 August to 22 August 2016
- Complete and submit an Enrolment Form within the enrolment period by the following methods (no identity document is required at this stage):
- In person to any of the District Leisure Services Offices (DLSOs) (during office hours) or recreation and sports venues with Leisure Link services; or
- By post to the following address: (the date of the postmark shall be the receipt date)
Masters Games 2016 ― Distance Run Competition
Major Events Section
2/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters
1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin, New Territories; or
- Via the Internet.
- If the quotas are exceeded, allocation of places will be determined by drawing lots, which will be held in public at 10:00 a.m. on 7 September 2016 (Wednesday) in Room 201, 2/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin. Members of the public are welcome to attend.
- The lot drawing results for both successful and waiting list applicants will be announced at the DLSOs, recreation and sports venues with Leisure Link services and on the Masters Games website on 12 September 2016 (Monday). Both successful and waiting list applicants will be notified of the results by post/fax/e-mail (no order of priority will be assigned to applicants on the waiting lists) but unsuccessful applicants will not be notified. The Organiser shall not be responsible for the postal delay due to the incorrect or incomplete correspondence address provided by an applicant.
- Successful applicants shall bring along their notification letter, identity document (original or copy) and enrolment fee to any of the DLSOs(during office hours) or recreation and sports venues with Leisure Link services for verification of personal particulars and payment of enrolment fee within the following payment period. Successful applicants who do not pay within the payment period will be regarded as having forfeited the right to participate. Their places will be filled by waiting list applicants, who shall enrol within the following payment period on a first-come-first-served basis.
for Successful Applicants
for Waiting List Applicants
|19 – 26 September 2016
||28 – 30 September 2016
- If the quotas are not used up or places are still available after the payment deadline for waiting list applicants, the Organiser will accept open enrolment from 6 October 2016 (starting from 8:30 a.m.) to 7 October 2016 at all DLSOs on a first-come-first-served basis.