|Dear ladies, to be fit and smart, we recommend you to…
As daily routine :
- Get off the vehicle one or two stops earlier and take an extra 15-minute walk every day.
- Use escalators and lifts less often and take the stairs instead.
- Go for a workout in the park after taking your children to school and use the outdoor fitness training equipment there to do some exercises.
- Take a 30-minute walk after lunch.
- Join some training classes or play-in activities at sports venues in the afternoon, such as yoga, aerobic dance, fitness multi-gym, dancing, ball games and hydro-fitness.
- Invite your family or friends to join in your favourite sports. This will not only foster your interest in sports but also enhance your communication with your family and friends.
- Do some housework to improve your mobility.
- Do stretching exercises while watching television.
- Use lightweight dumbbells or water bottles (1 to 2 pounds in weight) to do muscle training in your spare time.
- Move your joints and stretch your muscles regularly to relax the tense and fatigued muscles if you have been repeating the same movements or maintaining the same posture for a long period of time.
- Take deep breaths when having a warm bath to help you unwind after a long hard day and to sleep better at night.
For more information about the exercise for women, please visit the following website: