| Major Facilities
|| Maximum Number of Audience*
| Minor Facilities
|| Maximum Number of Audience*/Users
|Committee Rooms (North/South)
|*Based on full capacity of the auditorium without blocked seats.
||Maximum Number of Users@
|@ Approval from the venue management should be sought before a ceremony can take place.
Notes to Venue Users
• All users, except for exempted persons, should scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before entering the venue. Users/audiences at age under twelve and above sixty-five as well as those with disabilities who have difficulties in using the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app could be exempted from using the app but are required to complete a record form to register their names, the first 4 digits or letters of their identification documents, their contact numbers and the date and time of their visits. They will also be requested to show related proof of identity to venue staff to verify the authenticity of information. All users must comply with the requirements applicable to place of public entertainment under the “Vaccine Pass” Direction.
• All users must wear their own masks throughout their stay at the facilities and must go through temperature screening upon entering the venue.
• Any users with fever, respiratory symptoms or sudden loss of taste/smell should refrain from using the venue facilities and seek medical assistance immediately.
• All need to observe hand hygiene (i.e., wash hands with liquid soap and water properly, or clean hands by rubbing with 70-80% alcohol-based handrub when hands are not visibly soiled).
• Maintain appropriate social distancing in hiring units and common areas.
• All users should avoid sharing of items.
• No eating or drinking in hiring units.