2021 Mid-Autumn Lantern Decorations
To safeguard public health and safety, the following arrangements and precautionary measures are implemented:
- Visitors are requested to bring and wear a mask throughout their visit (including the photo-taking period) to protect themselves and others.
- Visitors are advised to keep distance during their stay and group gathering of more than four people is prohibited. They are also advised to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres as far as feasible between himself/herself and any other person during visit.
- Naked-flame lanterns, alcoholic drinks, aerosol spray and metallic balloons or bottles are prohibited.
Additional precautionary measures for visiting Victoria Park:
- Visitors are required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or register their names, contact number and the date and time of the visit before entering the sites for necessary contract tracing if a confirmed case is found.
- Visitors are required to have their body temperature checked at the entrance. Persons with fever or respiratory symptoms are not allowed to enter into the sites.
- Admission will be on a first come, first served basis, and the temporary crowd control measures will be arranged when there are large number of visitors. Visitors are urged to follow the instructions of the staff and the police officers on site.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited during visit.
To avoid over-crowding on the Mid-Autumn day, visitors are advised to schedule their visit on other dates of the display period.