Major Facilities: Auditorium / Black Box Theatre
- Ordinary Booking applications are accepted not less than 3 months but not more than 7 months in advance of the month of hire and processed collectively
(e.g. applications for March – July 2016 are accepted in December 2015).
- Late Booking applications will be considered upon closing of the Ordinary Booking Period. They will be processed collectively subject to operational feasibility and in accordance with the criteria as for the Ordinary Booking applications.
Minor Facility: Function Room
- Ordinary Booking applications are accepted twice a year in January and July for a maximum period of half-year 6 months in advance. Details are as follows:
|Submission Date||Booking Period|
||July – Dec of the same year
||Jan – June of the following year
- Late Booking applications will be considered upon closing of the Ordinary Booking Period, which will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Hiring Information and Forms for Download
|Documents / Forms||Download|
|Booking Application Form (Major Facilities)
|Booking Application Form (Minor Facilities)
|Facilities for Hire
|Scales of Hire Charges
e-APS - LCSD Performance Venues e-Application & Payment Services
- Booking of the 16 performance venues managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department and hire charges payment can now be done through e-APS on the internet, anytime, anywhere! Through e-APS, venue bookings are just one-click away!
Application Procedure for Concessionary Rates for Non-profit Organisations Scheme
Concessionary Rates for Non-profit Organisations Scheme
Incentive Booking Scheme
- The hiring rate for use of the Auditorium and the Black Box Theatre on weekday evenings (Monday to Thursday, except public holidays) for setting-up, rehearsal or occupation have been reduced from the performance rate to the rehearsal rate. For bookings made from Friday to Sunday and on public holidays, the evening session will be charged at rehearsal rate provided that the evening session is not used for performance and a daytime session is booked for performance by the same hirer on the same day.
- Non-prime time rates: 50% discount is available for bookings during 9am-6pm from Monday to Friday for Functions Rooms.
- There will be no surcharge for exhibition events at exhibition facilities with sale of exhibits and/or subletting/involvement of more than one commercial organisations if such bookings are eligible for concessionary rates.
||（852） 2665 4754
||Monday to Friday
(except public holidays)
9am to 1pm
2pm to 5:45pm
District Arts and Cultural Activities Venue Sponsorship
Eligible non-profit making district arts organizations may apply for District Arts and Cultural Activities Venue Sponsorship. (District Arts and Cultural Activities Venue Sponsorship)