Vision, Mission and Values
Our vision sets out the goals that our staff should be working to achieve.
Our mission lays down clearly the actions that are required to turn the vision into reality.
Our values outline the behaviour and performance that we aim to foster among our staff, and highlight the culture that we wish to nurture.
Our vision is to:
- •provide quality leisure and cultural services that are commensurate with Hong Kong’s development as a world-class city and events capital.
Our mission is to:
- •enrich life by providing quality leisure and cultural services for all;
- •promote professionalism and excellence in leisure pursuits and cultural services;
- •promote synergy with sports, cultural and community organisations in enhancing the development of arts and sports in the territory;
- •preserve cultural heritage;
- •beautify the environment through tree planting;
- •achieve a high level of customer satisfaction; and
- •build a highly motivated, committed and satisfying workforce.
We achieve our mission by embracing these core values:
- •Customer focus
We continue to respond to customer needs and pledge to provide services in a courteous and user-friendly manner.
We pledge to deliver high-quality services in a cost-effective manner.
We continue to encourage diversity and to value original ideas.
We uphold the highest standards of professionalism and ethics while maintaining a high level of performance.
- •Result oriented
Our focus at all times is to achieve the best results possible.
We are committed to reaching our goals in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- •Continuous improvement
We seek to continually improve our services and to respond proactively in meeting the changing needs of the community.