Recruitment for 2019/20 Instrumental Music Training Scheme
Elementary Year-1 Courses
(Application Deadline: 7.8.2019)
- Two-year elementary instrumental music training courses complete with musicianship training, suitable for young people with no instrumental experience.
- Weekly one-hour group lessons are conducted in Cantonese at a designated music centre.
- Annual Tuition fees - HK$1,764 for Year-1 courses and $HK2,156 for Year-2 courses, are payable in 4 instalments.
- Instrumental Music Training Scheme Profile
- Online application
- Download application and recruitment pamphlet
Statistics from past recruitments have reflected a higher admission rate for the following instrumental classes: Viola, Double Bass, Suona, Sheng, Zhongruan, Percussion (Chinese), Cello (Chinese Music), Double Bass (Chinese Music), Bassoon, French Horn, Trombone, Tuba and Euphonium.