I. Contents of Golf Training Course:
|Equipment:||Centre will provide golf equipment for course training. Participants may also bring their own clubs for class too.|
|Coaching:||All classes are coached by the members of the Hong Kong Professional Golfers' Association Limited (HKPGA).|
|Point to note:||Participants should wear proper sports wear and sports shoes without steel spikes.|
II. Codes for Enrolment Method and Procedure:
|Enrolment Method||Enrolment Procedure|
|means the activity can be enrolled on a first-come-first served basis through the enrollment methods listed at the right column||
1. Enroll in person at TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE, any District Leisure Services Offices (DLSO) or any recreation and sports venues with Leisure Link Services
* Applicants should return the completed application forms, together with their entry fees, to TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE, any DLSO(s) or any recreation and sports venue with Leisure Link Services on the date(s) of enrollment. Applications will be processed until all the quotas are filled.
At the time of enrolment, Hong Kong residents should produce their Hong Kong Identity Cards, children aged below 11 could also produce Birth Certificate/ Document of Identity for Visa Purposes. Persons without Hong Kong Identity Cards should produce their valid travel documents (e.g. Passport, Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao) (original or copy) for verification.
* Unless otherwise stated, each applicant may only submit one application form at one time. Those who want to submit more than one application form must queue up again.
2. Enrolment by mail
An applicant should mail the completed application form, together with a crossed cheque payable to 'The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region', copies of his/her identification documents (for verification only) and a stamped return envelope to TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the activity. Enrolment will be treated on a first-come-first-served basis. For applications received on the same day, priority will be accorded to the applicants who make the enrolment in person. Remaining quota will be allocated by balloting to the mail application if applications exceed the capacity.
3. Enrolment through Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk
During the period of enrolment, applicants may enrol in the activities through a Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk at any venues provided with such a facility. Applications will be processed until all quotas are filled.
|means the activity places will be allocated by balloting||
1. Applicants should submit the application forms (no cheque should be submitted) in person or by post to TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE or submit application forms through internet (https://www.lcsd.gov.hk/clpss/en/search/leisure/srchCommRecretSprtProgsForm.do) or Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk on the specified date. For the same type of activities organised by TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE within same enrollment period, each applicant can only submit one application form. Applicants who duplicate their enrollments or submit incomplete applications will be disqualified, no further notice will be given. (If acknowledge receipt of application form is required, please provide a stamped self-addressed envelope with “Acknowledge receipt of application form” marked on the front side of the envelope)
2. Applicants should fill in the activity codes in the boxes under the column "For Activity Enrolled by Balloting" according to his/her preference (different level of golf training courses can be selected)
3. Successful applicants must bring along their notification letters, identification documents (original or copy) and entry fees to TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE, the designated District Offices / centres / recreation and sports venues / Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk for enrollment (for details, please refer to the notification letters) or enrollment by mail (for details, please refer item (6)). Those who fail to make enrollment within the specified period will be regarded as waiving their rights.
4. Waiting list will be drawn up for all the LCSD training programmes and recreation activities. No priority number will be assigned to the applicants on the waiting list. If places are available after the payment due date for successful applicants, these places will be opened for all the applicants on the waiting list for enrollment within specified period at TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE, all District Leisure Services Offices or Leisure Link outlets on a first-come-first-served basis. (Remarks: All applicants on the waiting list will be informed of the details of arrangement by mail.)
The balloting result of each programme will be publicized within five working days from the balloting date. Enquiries about the balloting result and the remaining quota arrangement may be directed to TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE.
5. Ballot will be held at 10:00am on the balloting date at TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE. Members of the public are welcome to witness the balloting procedure. Balloting result will be displayed in the afternoon of the following day at the Centre's notice board. The Centre will send or fax notification letters / waiting list notification letters to successful / waiting list applicants within two working days; no further notice will be given to unsuccessful applicants. (For applicant who needs a notification letter for balloting result, please provide a stamped self-addressed envelope with "Balloting Result" marked on the front side of the envelope.) All balloting result will be displayed on LCSD Homepage 5 days after the balloting date.
6. Successful applicants may settle their payment by mail. Applicant should mail the notification letters, together with a crossed cheque payable to 'The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region', copy of his/her identification documents (for verification only) and a stamped return envelope to TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE. Please be reminded that the date of receipt of the documents by our office is regarded as payment date. Please send out your documents early so that your application will not be rejected due to postal delay.
|means the activity also accepts on-line enrollment via Leisure Link Internet Booking on a first-come-first-served basis. Applicants may enroll in activities through the Leisure Link website (http://leisurelink.lcsd.gov.hk/) starting from 8:30am on the first date of enrollment.|
|means the activity should be enrolled at TUEN MUN RECREATION AND SPORTS CENTRE and applications would be processed on a first-come-first-served basis|
III. Points to Note :
Applicants should be aware of their health condition, and consider whether it is suitable for them to enrol in the recreation and sports activity. In case of doubt, please consult a doctor prior to the enrolment of activity.
|(2)||For enrolment in recreation and sports activities, please complete the application forms. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. Applicants under 18 should obtain the written consent of their parents/guardians before enrolling in activities organised by the LCSD.|
|(3)||All entry fees are listed in full rate.|
|(4)||If entry fee is paid by cheque, applicants should complete the enrolment at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the activity.|
For enrolment in training courses, recreation activities and competitions (for Swimming Gala, Athletic Meet and Individual Games Competitions only), persons aged below 15, aged 60 or above, full-time students and persons with disabilities can enjoy concessionary rate upon production of valid proof. Minders of persons with disabilities (limited to one minder) can also enjoy the concession (except competitions). Please refer to the table below:
|(6)||Participants enrolled in recreation and sports activities through the Leisure Link Internet Booking or Self-service Kiosk at concessionary rates should produce documentary proofs of their entitlement to the concession for the instructors' inspection in the first lesson of the enrolled courses. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the difference between the full entry fee and the concessionary fee.|
|(7)||Participants' age is calculated against the commencement date of the programmes.|
|(8)||Unless under special circumstances, no application for refund, change of programme or making substitution is allowed after enrollment.|
|(9)||(*) means leaflets of the programmes concerned are obtainable at Tuen Mun Recreation and Sports Centre.|
|(10)||The announcement of Tuen Mun Recreation and Sports Centre shall prevail. Programme information is subject to change without prior notice. For details, please contact Tuen Mun Recreation and Sports Centre by telephone or see the notices on the Centre's notice board.|
Please note the information before participating the following activities:
|(12)||Unless otherwise notified, the following arrangements will be made in case of the inclement weather:
IV. Service hours of the counters and fee collection hours of District Offices organizing the activity : (all fee-charging programmes can only be enrolled during the fee collection hours)
(1) District Leisure Services Offices
|Day||With effect from 1 July 2006|
|Service hours of the counters||Fee collection hours|
|Monday to Friday||8:30am to 6:15pm||8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays||Close|
(2) Tuen Mun Recreation and Sports Centre
|Day||Service hours of the counters||Fee collection hours|
|Monday to Sunday
(Except the first and second day of Lunar New Year)
|8:00 am to 9:30 pm||8:30 am to 9:30 pm|
(3) Service hours of the counters and fee collection hours of Recreation and Sports Venues (including Sports Centres/Tennis Courts): (all fee-charging programmes can only be enrolled during the fee collection hours)
|Day||Service hours of the counters||Fee collection hours for programmes|
|Monday to Sunday
(Except the first and second day of Lunar New Year)
|7:00am to 10:00pm||8:30am to 10:00pm|
(4) Fee collection hours of Holiday Camp and Water Sports Centre
|Water Sports Centres
V. Note :
|(1)||Should there be any enquiry on course content or enrollment arrangement for recreation and sports activities, please contact Tuen Mun Recreation and Sports Centre at 2466 2600.|
|(2)||You may call LCSD Hotline at 2414 5555 or visit LCSD Homepage http://www.lcsd.gov.hk for programme details.|
|(3)||All activities are conducted in Cantonese unless otherwise specified.|
|(4)||Participants should bring along their admission cards and original copy of identity documents used for enrolment for verification by the instructor when attending class : Hong Kong residents should produce their Hong Kong Identity Cards (Birth Certificates / Documents of Identity for Visa Purposes also acceptable for children aged below 11). Children aged 14 or below may produce a copy of their identity documents. The original of a valid photograph-bearing student handbook / card should also be produced if their identity documents supplied do not bear a photograph. Persons without Hong Kong Identity Cards should produce their valid travel documents (such as Passports, Exit-Entry Permits for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao). Participants should keep their admission cards until the end of the training course/programme.|
|(5)||Instructors and staff of this office may prohibit anyone who fails to observe the instructions from attending classes and the fee paid will not be refunded.|
|(6)||For the sake of safety, instructors may reject anyone whose health condition is considered unsuitable for participation.|
|(7)||Please do not bring your pets to the activity.|
|(8)||Information provided by participants will only be used for enrolment of recreation and sports activities organised by this Department, statistical reviews, future contact purpose and opinion survey. Only those who are authorised by this Department will have access to such information for the aforesaid purposes. For correction of or access to personal data collected by means of the application form, please contact staff of the enrollment counter of the centre.|
|(9)||In case of insufficient enrolment, participants will be notified of the cancellation of activities at least 7 days prior to the commencement of activities.|