Hong Kong Youth Chinese Orchestra Annual Concert “East-West Convergence - A Portrait of Folk Tunes”
“East-West Convergence – A Portrait of Folk Tunes”
Ticket Refund Arrangements
Holder of ticket(s) of the above event purchased through URBTIX (including those purchased at URBTIX outlets, through internet, mobile app or telephone bookings) can request for cash refund on production of the intact original ticket(s) (with stub) at the Sha Tin Town Hall box office during the refund period specified below:
|Refund Period||Time||Venue (Address)|
|17 May – 11 July 2022
(both dates inclusive, eight weeks)
|Sun – Thu: 10am – 6:30pm daily
Fri – Sat: 10am – 8pm daily
|Sha Tin Town Hall – box office
(1 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, N.T.)
Points to note
- Applicant must provide intact original ticket(s) (with stub) during the above period at the designated venue for cash refund. Late request or application at non-designated venue will not be accepted.
- Ticket holder may be refused the refund if the ticket is damaged or defaced. Upon successful verification, the ticket(s) will be collected by the staff of the box office for record purpose and a cash refund of the total face value of the ticket(s) will be made to the ticket holder.
- In accordance with URBTIX’s terms and conditions of purchase, all handling, mailing and courier services charges (if any) collected for ticket purchase via internet, mobile app and telephone bookings are non-refundable.
- All visitors are required to put on their own masks, comply with the requirement of the Vaccine Pass and scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before entering the venue.
- For general enquiries, please call URBTIX service hotline at 3761 6661 (service hours: 10am to 8pm daily). For enquiries of the above concert, please call 2796 7523/ 3842 7784. Please refer to the URBTIX website for details: https://ticket.urbtix.hk/internet/en_US/newsDetail/181909
Q: Is Sha Tin Town Hall the only venue to apply for a refund?
A: Yes. Ticket holders of the Hong Kong Youth Chinese Orchestra Annual Concert “East-West Convergence – A Portrait of Folk Tunes” can request for on-site refund at the designated venue, Sha Tin Town Hall.
Q: When can I apply for a refund?
A: The ticket refund service is available from now until July 11, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted. Ticket holders can go to the box office of Sha Tin Town Hall to request for refund during the following office hours:
Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 6:30pm
Friday to Saturday: 10am to 8pm
Q: What documents(s) do I need to bring for the refund procedure?
A: The ticket holder must present the complete original ticket(s) [with stub(s)].
Q: How can people who have yet to pick up their ticket(s) apply for a refund?
A: If you have purchased ticket(s) online, through mobile ticketing app, or by telephone booking, but have not picked up the ticket(s), please bring along the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s), swipe your card at the self-service ticket machine at Sha Tin Town Hall to collect the ticket(s), and proceed to its box office to complete the refund procedure.