Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum is re-opened now. To help ensure public safety, the following special arrangements and precautionary measures are implemented:
- Special opening hours is from 10am to 5pm (closed on Thursdays). Admissions are limited to avoid overcrowding.
- Reading Room, Interactive Room and Activity Room are temporarily closed.
- Interactive exhibits and public programmes are temporarily suspended.
- Facility hygiene is strengthened by regular disinfection of all public areas. Sanitising mats and alcohol hand sanitisers are provided.
- All visitors are required to have their body temperature checked at the entrance. Those showing signs of fever will not be admitted.
- All visitors are requested to bring and wear a mask to protect themselves and others.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
The Museum will review the situation and adjust relevant arrangements and measures as necessary.
# The Museum will resume normal opening hours on 29 September 2020 (Tue) and apply a quota to limit visitor flow. Public programmes will resume gradually.
Museum Pass Holders can enjoy unlimited admission to the permanent and special exhibitions (unless otherwise specified) of museums under Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD Museums) during the validity period of the Museum Pass.
As all LCSD museums have temporarily closed since 15 July, holders of Museum Passes, with validity during the affected period of 15 July to 28 September 2020, will enjoy a waiver of the museum admission fee and extended use of other privileges offered by the Museum Pass starting from 29 September 2020 for a designated period of time. The number of days for the waiver for Museum Pass holders will be based on the number of valid days of their respective passes during the aforesaid affected period. For related details, including the number of days waived and the revised expiry date for affected passes with examples, please visit the following website: