- The hygiene of the facilities will be strengthened by regular disinfection.
- Museum exhibits and facilities have been sanitised by anti-microbial coating (MAP-1).
- Sanitising mats and alcohol hand sanitisers are provided.
- Visitors are required to have their body temperature checked at the entrance. Those showing signs of fever will not be admitted.
- Visitors are requested to wear a mask to protect themselves and others.
- Visitors are required to use the "LeaveHomeSafe" application to scan the venue QR code before they are allowed to enter the Museum.
- Exempted persons are required to complete a record form to register their names, the first four digits or letters of identification documents, contact numbers and the date and time of the visits. They are also required to present relevant identification documents for verification at the request of the staff on-site during registration. The staff will also verify the contact numbers by making phone calls.
- Visitors are required to comply with the "Vaccine Pass" requirement. A record form is applicable to the following visitors:
1. Holding a COVID-19 vaccination medical exemption certificate without a QR code;
2. Holding a vaccination record of having received COVID-19 vaccine(s) outside Hong Kong, without a relevant QR code issued in Hong Kong;
3. Children aged below 12 not accompanied by an adult
- The limit on the number of audiences in the Space Theatre is 85 per cent of the original. Consecutive seats are limited to six.
- The Museum will review the situation and adjust relevant preventive measures as and when necessary.
Museum Shop is located next to the Foyer of the museum, offer for sale of a selection of featured products, including scientific toys, games, boutique and souvenirs. Valid Museum Pass holders can enjoy a 10% discount off any purchase of products.Opening Hours
Monday, Wednesday to Friday : 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays : 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Christmas Eve and Lunar New Year Eve : Closed at 5:00 pm
Closed on Tuesday (except Public Holidays) and the first two days of the Lunar New Year