- The hygiene of the facilities will be strengthened by regular disinfection.
- Museum exhibits and facilities have been sanitised by anti-microbial coating (MAP-1).
- Sanitising mats and alcohol hand sanitisers are provided.
- Visitors are required to have their body temperature checked at the entrance. Those showing signs of fever will not be admitted.
- Visitors are requested to wear a mask to protect themselves and others.
- Visitors are required to use the "LeaveHomeSafe" application to scan the venue QR code before they are allowed to enter the Hong Kong Space Museum. Exempted persons are required to complete a record form for registration.
- All visitors must comply with the relevant requirements of the Vaccine Pass. According to prevailing requirement, holders of Amber Code with a valid Vaccine Pass are allowed to enter the Museum while holders of Red Code will be denied entry.
- Details on the Vaccine Pass arrangement can be found at https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/vaccine-pass.html.
- For entry of the Space Theatre, visitors are required to comply with the vaccination requirements under the "Vaccine Pass" and staff of the Museum will conduct "active checking" on vaccination records or exemption certificates.
- The limit on the number of audiences in the Space Theatre is 85 per cent of the original. Consecutive seats are limited to six.
- The Museum will review the situation and adjust relevant preventive measures as and when necessary.
Museum Shop is located next to the Foyer of the museum, offer for sale of a selection of featured products, including scientific toys, games, boutique and souvenirs. Valid Museum Pass holders can enjoy a 10% discount off any purchase of products.Opening Hours
Monday, Wednesday to Friday : 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays : 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Christmas Eve and Lunar New Year Eve : Closed at 5:00 pm
Closed on Tuesday (except Public Holidays) and the first two days of the Lunar New Year