The Space Theatre is closed from 1 May 2020 for refurbishment and upgrade of the audio and visual facilities.
- Group Ticket rate is a special rate of Standard Ticket for groups of 20 people or more per visit.
- Free admission for children under 4 years old accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
- Free admission on Wednesdays.
- Free admission for full-time students or holders of valid Museum Pass.
The following organisations can apply for waiver of admission fees of Exhibition Halls:
- Kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, post-secondary institutions, universities (except private schools offering educational courses such as tutorial, commercial, language and computer courses) and charitable organisations or non-profit-making organisations registered in Hong Kong in a group of 20 visitors or more
- Schools and charitable organisations or non-profit-making organisations registered in Hong Kong serving people with disabilities or senior citizens aged 60 or above in a group of 10 visitors or more
Written application should be made at least 2 weeks before the date of visit and will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis subject to availability. Application from can be found here.
*Applicable to people with disabilities (and one accompanying carer) and senior citizens aged 60 or above. Persons paying concessionary rate may be requested to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility.
Unlimited admission to the permanent and special exhibitions (unless otherwise specified) of museums under Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) during the validity period of Museum Pass.
Please click here for details.
As museums have been temporarily closed since January 29, holders of Museum Passes, with validity during the affected period of January 29 to June 30, will enjoy a waiver of the museum admission fee and extended use of other privileges offered by the Museum Pass starting from July 1 for a designated period of time. The number of days for the waiver for Museum Pass holders will be based on the number of valid days of their respective passes during the aforesaid affected period. For related details including the number of days waived and the revised expiry date for affected passes with examples, please visit the following website:
Museum Box Office Opening Hours
|Monday, Wednesday to Friday||12:00 noon - 8:45 pm|
|Tuesday (except public holidays)||Closed|
|Saturday, Sunday and public holidays||10:00 am - 8:45 pm|
|First two days of the Chinese New Year||Closed|
- Christmas Eve and Chinese New Years's Eve: closed at 5:00 pm
Advance booking up to one week is available.
Tickets for Exhibition Halls are available at the Space Museum Box Office as well as all URBTIX outlets. For the addresses of outlets, please visit https://www.lcsd.gov.hk/en/ticket/counter.html.
URBTIX Internet Ticketing: http://www.urbtix.hk
Telephone credit card booking: 2111 5999
Ticketing enquiries: 3761 6661