In view of the latest situation of COVID-19, the Hong Kong Space Museum will resume normal opening hours from 30 September 2020 (Wednesday). We will implement precautionary measures to ensure public safety.
|Monday, Wednesday to Friday||1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, Sunday and public holidays||10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Tuesdays (except public holidays)||Closed|
- Closed on the first two days of the Chinese New Year
- Closed at 5:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and Chinese New Year's Eve
*The museum will apply a quota to limit visitor flow. Visitors will enter the museum on a first-come, first-served basis.
Precautionary Measures and Reminders
• The hygiene of the facilities will be strengthened by regular disinfection. Enhanced cleansing in between sessions will be conducted.
• Museum exhibits and facilities have been sanitised with anti-microbial coating (MAP-1).
• Sanitising mats and alcohol hand sanitisers will be provided.
• All visitors are required to have their body temperature checked at the entrance. Those showing signs of fever will not be admitted.
• All visitors are requested to bring and wear a mask to protect themselves and others.
• Children aged under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• The museum will review the situation and adjust relevant preventive measures as and when necessary.