Currently, barrier-free facilities available at the Hong Kong Museum of History are:
* Automatic doors at the entrances of G/F and 1/F
* Passenger lifts are available at G/F Lobby and 1/F Lobby to allow wheelchair users to visit Exhibition Gallery and to use other venue services
* Audible signal and elevator buttons with braille codes in passenger lifts
* Box Office counter and counter in Resource Centre with height suitable for wheelchair users; induction loop system at Resource Centre to serve the purpose of hearing aids
* Accessible toilets at G/F Lobby and 1/F Lobby
You are welcome to contact Ms KWOK Lai-ming, the Manager of the Hong Kong Museum of History at 2724 9037 during office hours or call the duty staff at 2724 9042.