Hong Kong Heritage Museum Application for Lending Services
Notes on Applications for Lending Services
- The museum provides free lending services for multimedia programmes to the following institutions:
- Kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, tertiary institutions, universities and registered non-profit-making educational institutions;
- Registered non-profit-making organisations or institutions.
- Applicants are required to produce copies of supporting documents as proofs of their non-profit-making status. Copies should be duly signed by the officer in charge and the organisation's chop should be affixed for verification.
- Please return the completed application form together with copies of supporting documents to the Hong Kong Heritage Museum, 1 Man Lam Road, Sha Tin, either by fax (2180 8222) or by post (please mark "Application for Lending Services" on the envelop.
- Applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to the museum's final approval. In the event that the requested item(s) is (are) not ready for loan for any reason, the applicant has no right to make an objection.
- When an application is successful, the museum will confirm and notify the approved date of collection with the applicant by phone and/or fax.
- Applicants should assign a representative to collect and return the loaned item(s). When collecting the item(s), the representative will be required to show his/her Hong Kong Identity Card or a valid staff card for identification.
- Applicants are required to collect the loaned item(s) on the appointed day and to contact the Education and Extension Service Team on 2180 8192 during office hours at least one day before the appointed day in order to confirm the time of collection. If the item(s) is (are) not collected at the confirmed time, this will be deemed as voluntary waiver of the right to loan the item(s).
- The Leisure and Cultural Services Department is the owner of the copyright of the exhibition panels. No part of the panel may be reproduced in any form or by any means.
- In no circumstances may the applicant charge audiences for viewing the loaned item(s).
- The museum is not liable for any damage or harm caused to persons while using the panels under the custody of the applicant.
- For enquiries, please call the Education and Extension Services Team on 2180 8192 during office hours.
- In accordance with Sections 18 and 22 Principle 6 Schedule 1 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have the right to request correction of or access to personal data contained in this application. The personal data contained in this form will be kept by the museum for its own records. For enquiries and correction of the personal data provided in this form, please contact our staff on phone 2180 8192 or by fax 2180 8222.