- Hong Kong Museum of Art to reopen in November after facelift
- International Museum Day 2019, Hong Kong
- Muse Fest HK 2019
- Audition Results - Sig. Tune for HKMoA: Creative Music Programme
- New Donation of Wu Guanzhong's paintings and personal archives
- New Donation of the Chih Lo Lou Collection of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy
- Our Memories – 55th Anniversary of the Hong Kong Museum of Art Online Exhibition
- Growing City ‧ Growing Home
- New initiatives for the museums of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department
- Museum Transformation
- It's All About Sharing
- In Touch with Hong Kong Artists – A School-based Art Learning Pilot Programme
- Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
- The Sound of Art — Museum Sunday Concert Series
Audition Results - Sig. Tune for HKMoA: Creative Music Programme
Presented by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Updates! Audition Results
‘Sig. Tune for HKMoA: Creative Music Programme' is a prelude for the re-opening of the Hong Kong Museum of Art (HKMoA) this November. It provides a cross disciplinary learning and creative opportunity for young people to make their debut. The 19 finalists shortlisted from 194 applicants participated in the audition held at HKMoA on 16 March. Comprising Mr Chiu Tsang-hei, music mentor of this programme, and curators of the HKMoA, the adjudication panel has selected 4 from the 20 finalists to take part in the mentorship programme.
Selected Finalists (in alphabetical order of surname):
The selected finalists will become mentees of the renowned Chiu Tsang-hei in the half-year mentorship programme. They will also learn from curators about the four core collections of the HKMoA, namely Hong Kong Art, Chinese Painting and Calligraphy, Chinese Antiquities and China Trade Art. The museum and its collection will become inspiration for their creation of signature tunes, aka. Sig. Tunes, which will be broadcast at the reopening exhibition of HKMoA and on media channels to promote the museum's new identity. Please visit the museum facebook page for updates of the mentorship programme.
Phone: (852) 2734 2176 / 2734 2152