Visitors please note the followings:
- To ensure a pleasant visit for everyone, please do not bring large objects and bags, and any items which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others into the museum. Museum staff have the right to inspect personal belongings, and request visitors to deposit their personal belongings at the cloakroom / lockers.
- To ensure safety of exhibits and to be considerate for other visitors, please do not use flash-light / lighting apparatus or tripods and follow the photography and filming regulations of the museum.
- Please help keep our facilities clean and decent, do not write upon, mark, soil or damage any exhibit, installation, wall or facility, or eat / drink beyond the designated areas of the museum.
- Please help maintain a quiet and pleasant environment, do not make excessive noise and avoid causing disturbance to other visitors.
- Visitors must comply with the "Museum Regulation" (Cap. 132, section 105I) and any other rules set by the museum as when required.
Thank you for your co-operation!