Barrier Free & Other Facilities
We are committed to providing equal access for all to ensure that everyone can fully participate and enjoy the arts. We shall pay attention to the needs and limitations of persons with disabilities in using museum facilities and to offer them suitable assistance.
Currently, barrier free facilities and services provided at HKMoA are:
- Visual display board, tactile guide path, braille and tactile floor plan and braille evacuation plan at the ground floor and lift lobbies of other levels
- Automatic door at the foyer
- Enquiries counter suitable for wheelchair users
- Assistive listening system at the G/F Information Counter and Lecture Hall
- Designated spaces convenient for wheelchair users at Lecture Hall
- Braille and tactile markings and audible signal in passenger lift
- Audio and visual signals of the emergency alarm system
- Temporary refuge space at 1/F to 5/F
- Accessible toilets at each floor
- Foldable nursing bed at G/F accessible toilet
We also provide baby caring facilities and services at HKMoA:
- Baby Care Room equipped with changing and feeding facilities at G/F
- Baby strollers lending service.
For assistance, please approach our friendly staff at G/F Information Counter.
Enquiries: (852) 2721 0116