Audio Guide Tour
Audio guide for various exhibitions is available on the museum website. You may now listen to the audio commentaries by clicking the exhibition titles below, or scan the QR code at the gallery entrances with a smartphone to access the audio guide during your visit.
*Please be reminded to bring your own earphones to listen to the guide.
- Ordinary to Extraordinary: Stories of the Museum
- From Dung Basket to Dining Cart: 100th Anniversary of the Birth of Wu Guanzhong
- The Wisdom of Emptiness: Selected Works from the Xubaizhai Collection
- A Pleasure Shared: Selected Works from the Chih Lo Lou Collection
- Lost and Found: Guardians of the Chater Collection
- The Best of Both Worlds: Acquisition and Donation of Chinese Antiquities
- Hong Kong Experience • Hong Kong Experiment
- A Sense of Place: from Turner to Hockney
For group visits by registered schools and charitable or non-profit-making organisations, tablets and headphones to listen to the audio guide are available for borrowing with prior reservation. Applications should be made 3 weeks to 3 months in advance. For reservations and inquiries, please contact our staff at 2734 2165. You may also click here to download the application form.