|Opening Hours|| |
Starting from 2 April 2021 (Friday), the Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre (vA!) will be reopened. We will implement admission quota and special precautionary measures to help ensure public safety. Visitors are required to use the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile app or register personal information on site. Please be prepared in advance.
Opening hours are from 10am to 9pm (closed on Tuesdays).
Exhibition Hall, Lecture Theatre, Multi-purpose Rooms/Studios, Art Studios will be open for hire. For details of special booking arrangements, please see here, or contact Booking Office (Tel: 3101 2736).
Special precautionary measures:
• Visitors are subject to temperature check before admission. Visitors with fever symptoms will not be admitted.
• Visitors should apply alcohol hand sanitisers before admission.
• Visitors will need to wear their own masks in the Centre.
• Children aged under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• The hygiene of the facilities will be strengthened. Regular disinfection of toilets, lifts, railings, buttons and all public areas of the Centre will be arranged. Sanitising mats and alcohol hand sanitisers will be provided.
Hong Kong Visual Arts Centre will review the situation and adjust relevant preventive measures as and when necessary.
For enquiries, please call 2521 3008.
|Inclement Weather Arrangements|| |
vA! will be closed. It will remain closed if the signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the usual closing time.
Black Rainstorm Warning
If the warning is issued while vA! is in service, the usual opening hours will remain unchanged. If the warning is issued before opening hours, vA! will be closed until the warning is removed.
|Barrier-free Facilities|| |
The following initiatives for the fee-charging museums of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department come into effect from 1 August 2016 –
Note: The Hong Kong Space Museum (permanent exhibition halls only) and the Hong Kong Museum of Art are currently closed for renovation and are targeted to be re-opened in late 2016 and 2019 respectively.