|Opening Hours|| |
Oil Street Art Space (Oi!) reopened starting from 2 April 2021 (Friday). We will implement admission quota and special precautionary measures to help ensure public safety. Visitors are required to use the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile app or register personal information on site. Please be prepared in advance.
Opening hours are from 10am to 8pm on Tuesdays to Sundays, from 2pm to 8pm on Mondays.
Public programmes are temporarily suspended.
Special Precautionary Measures:
• The hygiene of the facilities will be strengthened. Regular disinfection of toilets and all public areas of the Venue will be arranged. Alcohol hand sanitisers will be provided.
• Visitors are subject to temperature check before admission. Visitors with fever symptoms will not be admitted.
• Visitors should apply alcohol hand sanitisers before admission.
• Visitors will need to wear their own masks in the Venue.
• Children aged under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Oi! will review the situation and adjust relevant preventive measures as and when necessary.
|Inclement Weather Arrangements|| |
|Barrier-free Facilities|| |
To facilitate the general public with different needs to participate in cultural and arts activities, barrier-free facilities currently provided at Oi! are:
You are welcome to contact the Assistant Curator I (Oi!) and the Access Officer of Oi! at 2512 3006 or call the Duty Manager at 2512 3036 during non-office hours.
Barrier-free access facilities at Oi!
The following initiatives for the fee-charging museums of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department come into effect from 1 August 2016 –
Note: The Hong Kong Space Museum (permanent exhibition halls only) and the Hong Kong Museum of Art are currently closed for renovation and are targeted to be re-opened in late 2016 and 2019 respectively.