HKFA Newsletter Issue 90 - Nov 2019
Download Newsletter Issue 90
(PDF format, about 2.82MB)
- Celebrating Inheritance and Integration
- The Butterfly Shadow Rises Again; The Red Pear Blossom Blooms Afresh
- From a Curatorial Perspective: ‘Celebrating Inheritance and Integration—10th Anniversary of Inscription of Cantonese Opera onto Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity'
- Here Comes Brother Fai!
- Sifting Through the Archival Trove
- Xiqu Stage Movements in Hong Kong Films
- Screen as the Fourth Wall—the Art of Cantonese Opera Film
- Cantonese Opera in Cantonese Film—Tradition Frozen in Frame
- Stand by Each Other down the Artistic Path
- When Cinema meets Cantonese Opera
- Adaptations of Literary Classics
- The Evolution of Russian Literature
- Displacement and Recontextualisation of Genre Films—The Beauty and the Dumb and Precious Daughter
- One Tale, Two Cinemas
- A Handy Digest on ‘One Tale, Two Cinemas'
- Centring Hong Kong, Staging Shanghai: Tsui Hark's Shanghai Blues and Stanley kwan's Center Stage
- The Flying Guillotine: From Fiction, Unofficial History, Chinese Opera to Cinema
You will need Adobe Reader to view the downloaded documents.
You may download it here.