venue hiring charges | hiring of facility & equipment | Guided Tour
Hong Kong Stadium Guided Tour Service is provided for the general public in order to promote the facilities and services of the Stadium. The tour is guided by Cantonese or English to introduce the background and facilities of the Stadium. Interested persons please contact Stadium staff at (852) 2895 7926 for making reservation in advance. Walk-in visitors are also welcomed. Each tour session admits 30 visitors on a first come, first-served basis.
|Date:||Every Wednesday & Thursday, except Hire Days, Event Preparation Days and Public Holidays|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m.|
|Participants:||Any, children under 12 should be accompanied by adult|
|Fee:||HK$20, half charge for full-time students, senior citizen aged 60 or above and people with disabilities|
|No. of Participants:||Maximum 30 persons per session|
|Address:||Reception Counter, Hong Kong Stadium,55 Eastern Hospital Road, So Kon Po, Hong Kong. Participants please arrive in 15 minutes before, Location Plan|
|Telephone no. for |
booking or enquiry:
|(852) 2895 7926|
|Fax:||(852) 2895 7962|
- Inclement weather arrangements: The guided tour will be cancelled when the Tropical Cyclone signal no. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning signal is hoisted at the times as below:
|Time||Session to be cancelled|
|8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||10:00 a.m. session|
|1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||3:00 p.m. session|
- If the Wednesdays or Thursdays fall on the Event Days, eve of Event Days and Public Holidays, the guided tour will be cancelled.
- Participants must comply with the Stadia Regulation.
- No entry into the pitch area is allowed unless directed by the Stadium staff.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are not allowed.
- The Stadium staff have the authority to remove any person who fails to comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Stadium.
- The Stadium reserves the right to final decision.