||Leisure and Cultural Services Department
The Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD) endeavours to provide quality leisure and cultural services for enriching the life of the community. Apart from running a wide range of well-equipped leisure and cultural facilities, we organise diversified recreational activities and cultural programmes to enhance public interest in the arts, culture and sports. We also make vigorous efforts to promote development of the arts and sports, preserve cultural heritage and beautify the environment, with the objective of making Hong Kong a truly world-class city and events capital.
||Hong Kong Recreation Management Association
The objectives of Hong Kong Recreation Management Association are:
- To provide a forum of meeting for members of the Association to exchange information, experience, ideas and concepts on the principles and practice of recreation management in Hong Kong and abroad.
- To promote, support and encourage education in recreation management and where necessary to conduct lectures, training courses and seminars, to publish articles on the principles and practice of recreation management, to conduct examinations and to grant certificates.
- To develop the science and techniques of recreation management and to formulate standards of knowledge, training, conduct and experience which are desirable in the practice of recreation management.
- To do all or any of the above things as principals, agents or otherwise and by or through agents or otherwise, and either alone or in conjunction with others.
- To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conductive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.