Guidelines to Participants
All events are divided into three groups. The details are as follows:
Group A: Organisations with 300 or more employees in Hong Kong
Group B: Organisations with less than 300 employees in Hong Kong
Group C: Government departments (no restriction on the number of employees)
- Awards will be given to the top four winners (i.e. the champion, the first, second and third runners-up) of each group in each event.
- Moreover, an award will be given to the overall champion of each group. The top four winning organisations of each group will gain fixed points in each event. The organisation accumulating the highest points from all events in its group will be awarded the Overall Championship Trophy for the Corporate Games 2014 in the respective group (For details, please refer to the Scoring Method for the Overall Champion).
The entry fee for a team event is *$500 for each organisation.
Team events include: Basketball, Volleyball, 7-a-side Mini-Soccer and 11-a-side Soccer
The entry fee for an individual event is *$300 for each organisation.
Individual events include: Athletics, Badminton, Distance Run, Indoor Rowing, Snooker, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis and Tenpin Bowling
(* The fees include the entry fees of individual events and divisional events in the same competition.)
- Interested organisations (may be required to produce relevant supporting documents such as valid Hong Kong Business Registration Certificate) in the name of organization or the government departments are welcome to take part in the competition.
- A participant must be an employee aged 15 or above who has been working continuously in Hong Kong for the participating organisation for 4 weeks or more, for at least 18 hours per week, before the first match of the competition takes place, and is still employed by the same organisation during the competition period.
- A participant can only represent one organisation.