Points to Note:
1. Entry Fee : $40 each
2. For enrolment of the programmes, persons aged below 15, senior citizens aged 60 or above, full-time students and persons with disabilities can enjoy concessionary rate upon production of valid proof. Minders of persons with disabilities (limited to one minder) can also enjoy the concession.
3. Interested person aged 6 or above and in good health are welcome to join the hiking programme. However, children aged 12 below must be accompanied by a parent or adult.
4. Maximum 4 persons per enlorment.
5. The announcement of the District Offices organising the activity shall prevail. The above programme information is subject to change without prior notice. For details, please contact the respective District Office by telephone or see the notices on the notice board.
||means the activity can be enrolled on a first-come-first served basis through the enrolment methods listed below:
- Enrolment in person at any District Leisure Services Offices or recreation and sports venues with Leisure Link Services
- Enrolment by telephone
- Enrolment by mail
- Enrolment through Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk
||means the activity places will be allocated by balloting