- The Registration Form of Charter signees of "My Exercise Diary" is available at any District Leisure Services Offices (DLSOs) under the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
- The completed registration form should be returned to us by using the following methods for registration as a participant of the Project:
- bring along the form to any DLSO and redeem a "My Exercise Diary" booklet. The staff of the DLSO will stick a stamp and write down the Charter signee's number on the "Exercise Charter" at the inside front cover of the booklet. Signees are required to sign on the "Exercise Charter" to confirm the completion of the registration formalities; OR
- send the completed registration form by post to us with a self-stamped return envelope (Address: Major Events Section, 2/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin; please state "My Exercise Diary" on the envelope). This Department will issue by post a "My Exercise Diary" booklet on which a stamp bearing the Charter signee's number has been stuck and signees are required to sign on the "Exercise Charter" to confirm the completion of the registration formalities.
- Charter signees are entitled to join the "Exercise Appointment" free of charge. To enrol and participate in the "Exercise Appointment", Charter signees are required to produce the booklet to verify the signess status.
- The promotion period of this Project will end on 31 March 2007. Those who are interested in joining the "Exercise Appointment", please pay attention to the enrolment dates for each "Exercise Appointment". As quotas are limited, enrolment is on a first-come-first-served basis.