This booking procedure is applicable to all LCSD Golf Facilities, including golf driving range and practice green.
Holders of Hong Kong Identity Card and LCSD Leisure Link patrons may book the facilities within 30 days before the date of use by-
- making booking at leisure venues or District Leisure Service Offices with Leisure Link Services; or
- telephone booking (Telephone nos.: 2927 8080); or
- using Leisure Link Internet Booking Services ( http://leisurelink.lcsd.gov.hk ); or
- using any Leisure Link Self-service Kiosk
Back to Top
Eligible groups may hire any golf facilities at all respective venues during opening hours. The person-in-charge of the group should submit the completed application form to the respective venue in person, by mail or fax. Group applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis and the golf facilities will be allocated according to the advance booking regulations.
Points to Note for Booking:
- Golf facilities in Tuen Mun Recreation and Sports Centre and Wo Yi Hop Road Sports Ground will be closed on the issue of rainstorm red/ black warning or tropical cyclone signal No. 3, or due to inclement weather or any unforeseen circumstances, or at the discretion of the management when, in its opinion that the facilities are unsuitable for use from safety or operational point of view.
- A standard application form (LCS 189) should be used for block booking. For booking of golf facilities in Tuen Mun Recreation and Sports Centre and Wo Yi Hop Road Sports Ground, please also submit a completed Annex for Equipment.
- Apart from points 1 & 2 above, please refer to details of ¡§Guide to the Booking Procedure for Use of Fee Charging Recreation and Sports Facilities¡¨
Back to Top