Auctions for the Hong Kong Flower Show 2014 commercial stalls will be held tomorrow (December 4) at Lockhart Road Sports Centre on 11/F, Lockhart Road Municipal Services Building, 225 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai.
Any person who is 18 years of age or above and ordinarily resident in Hong Kong can take part in the auctions. Each bidder can bid for more than one stall.
Organised by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, the 10-day Hong Kong Flower Show 2014 will be held from March 7 to 16 at Victoria Park.
For the flower show, the 52 commercial stalls for auction are as follows:
* 41 goods stalls each measuring 5 metres x 5 metres;
* Four fast food stalls each measuring 5m x 10m;
* Two fast food stalls each including one stall measuring 5m x 10m and a subsidiary stall of 5m x 5m (see remarks);
* Four dry food stalls each measuring 5m x 5m; and
* One book stall measuring 5m x 10m.
Remarks: Each fast food stall of 5m x 10m has a subsidiary stall of 5m x 5m, which shall be operated for sale of soft drinks only under the same licence agreement.
Details of the auctions are as follows:
Auction time: 10am to noon
Stall type: fast food stall, dry food stall,
Fast food stall (5m x 10m): $26,340
Fast food stall with a subsidiary stall
(5m x 10m and 5m x 5m): $47,540
Dry food stall (5m x 5m): $15,840
Book stall (5m x 10m): $13,460
Auction time: 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Stall type: goods stall
Goods stall (5m x 5m): $19,760
Layout and location plans showing the commercial stalls to be auctioned are on display at the following venues:
1) All District Leisure Services Offices of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department;
2) Lift Lobby at 11/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters, 1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin; and
3) All District Offices of the Home Affairs Department.
For enquiries, please call 2601 8260 or fax 2691 7264. Detailed information is also available at the website www.lcsd.gov.hk/green/hkfs/2014/en/commercial.php .
Ends/Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Issued at HKT 15:00