|The General Demand Notes issued by LCSD can be
settled in the following ways: |
- at any ATM affixed with 'Bill Payment Service' or 'JET Payment'
- select 'GOVERNMENT',
- then choose 'GOVT GENERAL DEMAND
- enter the 13-digit 'Demand Note Number' shown on the top left
corner of the demand note for making payment.
|Before making payment:|
- register the demand note through a tone phone (tel. no.: 18011),
select the merchant code: 9174,
- enter the 13-digit Demand Note Number
shown on the top left corner of the demand note.
- dial 18031
and then follow the instructions to key in the relevant information,
for enquiries, please call 'PPS' Hotline: 2311 9876.
- for respective websites of the banks that provide the internet
bill payment service, please visit Treasury's website (http://www.info.gov.hk/tsy),
- payers have to register with the respective banks for their internet
bill payment services before they can have access to the services,
through the bill payment services provided by the respective banks on internet,
select 'GOVT GENERAL DEMAND NOTE' for making payment.
- send cheque, draft or cashier order together with the 'Slip
for Payment by Post' at the lower portion of the demand note to The Treasury,
P.O. Box No. 28000, Gloucester Road Post Office, Hong Kong,
- write the
'Demand Note Number' on the back of the cheque, draft or cashier order,
cash should not be sent through the post,
- please note that no receipt
will be issued for demand notes paid by post.
- make payment in person at any post offices (except mobile post
- produce the demand note intact when making payment,
the demand note will be receipted and returned to you,
- for locations
of post offices and their opening hours, please call Hongkong Post's enquiry hotline
on 2921 2222 or visit Hongkong Post's Website (http://www.hongkongpost.com).
DRAFTS AND CASHIER ORDERS|
Cheques, drafts and cashier orders should be made payable to 'The
Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region' or 'The Government
of the HKSAR' and must be crossed. They must not be made payable to any individual
officer. Payment is valid only after the cheque is cleared. Post-dated cheque
will not be accepted.
If you have any enquiry on the above payment methods, please call
the Revenue Unit of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department at telephone
number 2601 8609.