We will continue to work towards our environmental goal by:
- planting more trees and increasing the planting of shrubs and seasonal flowers with a view to enhancing the visual impact with more seasonal colours;
- focusing our efforts of greening promotion on two aspects : family participation and local participation;
- preserving more assets of our heritage;
- providing more aesthetically pleasing open space for the enjoyment of the community; and
- maintaining our efforts in practising waste reduction and saving energy and natural resources for promotion of a greener working environment.
We believe that with the targets and goals we set for ourselves, we will continue to contribute towards a more sustainable development in environmental protection in Hong Kong.
Comments and Suggestions
This report can be viewed at our homepage at www.lcsd.gov.hk. We welcome any comments and enquiries on this report. Please write to our Departmental Green Manager through any of the following channels íV
Mail : 13/F, LCSD Headquarters Building,1, Pai
Tau Street, Shatin, N.T.
Fax : 2603 0642
E-mail : email@example.com