The Vision sets out the goals which our staff should be working to achieve.
The Mission lays down clearly the actions required to turn the vision into reality.
The Values outline the behaviour and performance required of staff and highlight the culture which we wish to nurture.
Our Vision is to provide quality leisure and cultural services commensurate with Hong Kong's development as a world-class city and events capital.
Our Mission is to:
- enrich the community's life by providing quality leisure and cultural services;
- promote excellence and professionalism in leisure pursuits and cultural services;
- work closely with sports, cultural and community organisations to enhance the development of sports and the arts in Hong Kong;
- preserve our cultural heritage;
- beautify the environment through the planting of trees, shrubs and flowers;
- achieve a high level of customer satisfaction; and
- build a highly motivated and committed workforce.
Our Values are:
- Customer focus
We will continue to respond to customers' needs and pledge to provide services in a courteous, user-friendly manner.
We pledge to deliver high-quality services in a cost-effective manner.
We will continue to encourage diversity and to value new and original ideas.
We will uphold the highest standards of professionalism and ethics while maintaining a high level of competency.
Our focus at all times will be to achieve the best results possible.
We are committed to reaching our goals in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Continuous improvement
We will seek to continually improve our services and to respond proactively in meeting the changing needs of the community.