11. The content available on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawing, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise provided, the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written aurthorization is obtained from Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
12. By accessing Hong Kong Museum of Art (http://hk.art.museum) ("HKMA") or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice, which may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the LCSD without prior notice. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements.
13. If third party copyright is involved in the content found on HKMA, authorisation or permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any such content must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
14. If you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any contents on any websites linked to HKMA, you shall obtain all necessary authorisation or permission from the copyright owners concerned.
15. This Copyright Notice has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.