Limited tickets available, ACT NOW!
|Venue||Date & Time||Price|
|Auditorium, Tuen Mun Town Hall
||26.12.2013(Thu)||19:30||$220, $180, $150, $120*|
|Auditorium, Sha Tin Town Hall
||27.12.2013(Fri)||19:30||$250, $220, $180, $120*|
|Auditorium, Yuen Long Theatre
|$220, $160, $120*|
*The sightline of certain $120 seats may be restricted
1) Flickering Candlelight
- Gold Lion Award at the 4th All China Youth and Junior Acrobatics Grand Prix
- Honorary Medal at the Budapest International Circus Competition, Hungary
2) Hat Trick
- Gold Lion Award at the 3rd All China Junior Acrobatics Grand Prix
- Gold Lion Award at the 5th All China Acrobatics Grand Prix
3) Quartet Act
5) Pole Balancing
6) Hoop Jumping on a Table
7) Juggling with Feet
- Silver Award at the Youth and Junior Acrobatics Grand Prix of China’s Southwest Region
9) Jump Rope
- Silver Award at the 5th Youth and Junior Acrobatics Competition
11) Balancing Act
- Gold Award at the 4th Chinese Acrobatics Competition
12) 1212) 12) 12) Stacked Chairs
- The Guinness World Records
- Gold Lion Award at the 4th All China Youth and Junior Acrobatics Competition
- ‘Fangcao Cup’ Gold Award for Junior Section at the 5th Wuhan International Acrobatics Art Festival of China
13) Aerial Ballet on Shoulders
14) Jumpboard Juggling with Feet
The Zunyi Acrobatic Troupe was founded in 1958. Since then it has performed in many countries and regions in Asia, Europe and the Americas, and won over a hundred medals and awards in acrobatic competitions in Mainland China and in the international arena. Its young members, in particular, have won many major awards in youth competitions. 'Dreamscape', an acrobatic song and dance spectacular show, was listed in the ‘Top Ten Outstanding Stage Arts Projects of China’ in 2003.
Tickets available from 11 October onwards at all URBTIX outlets, on Internet and by Credit Card Telephone Booking
10% off for each purchase of 4-9 standard tickets;
15% off for each purchase of 10-19 standard tickets;
20% off for each purchase of 20 or more standard tickets.
10% off on standard tickets for each purchase of 2 programmes;
15% off on standard tickets for each purchase of 3 programmes;
20% off on standard tickets for each purchase of 4 or more programmes.
(Except Hayley Westenra by City Chamber Orchestra of Hong Kong)
Patrons can enjoy only one of the above discount schemes for each ticket. Please inform the box office staff at the time of purchase.
One person per ticket regardless of age, admission subject to age limit specified for each event.
Other programmes in ‘Cheers!’ Series
Town Musicians by Jumbo Kids Theatre
Hayley Westenra by City Chamber Orchestra of Hong Kong
The Little Singers of Paris (France)
What time is it, Uncle Fox? by Ming Ri Institute for Arts Education
MoMo’s Fancy Dress by Make Friends With Puppet
Hong Kong Oratorio Society Christmas Concert – Christmas Fantasia
Mark Nizer 3D (USA)
Sleeping Horses Lie by Terrapin Puppet Theatre (Australia)
ECHOA by Arcosm Company (France).
Internet Booking www.urbtix.hk
Credit Card Telephone Booking 2111 5999
Ticketing Enquiries 2734 9009
Programme Enquiries 2268 7323
Audience are strongly advised to arrive punctually. No latecomers will be admitted until a suitable break in the programme.
The contents of this programme do not represent the views of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
The presenter reserves the right to substitute artists and change the programme should unavoidable circumstances make it necessary.
|You may also like|
|\'Cheers!\': What time is it, Uncle Fox? by Ming Ri Institute for Arts Education||\'Cheers!\': MoMo’s Fancy Dress by Make Friends With Puppet||\'Cheers!\': Sleeping Horses Lie by Terrapin Puppet Theatre (Australia)||\'Cheers!\': ECHOA by Arcosm Company (France)||\'Cheers!\': Mark Nizer 3D – A New Dimension in Entertainment by Mark Nizer (USA)|