Our exhibition halls are currently closed for a makeover and are opened for application for visits from schools. They will be re-opened to the public at the end of April 2018.
Stanley Ho Space Theatre
3D Show, Omnimax Show and Sky Show
|Standard||$ 24 (Front Stalls), $ 32 (Stalls)|
|Concession1||$ 12 (Front Stalls), $ 16 (Stalls)|
- Children under 3 years old will not be admitted.
- Group booking is available to schools or non-profit-making organisations. Application from can be found here.
|Teacher / Adult||$ 32|
- Only kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, special schools, post-secondary institutions, universities are eligible for application.
- A teacher complimentary ticket will be issued for every purchase of 20 student tickets.
- Application for arrangement of School Shows by a school will be accepted if the number of participated students / teachers satisfies the minimum requirement of 100. In case there are less than 100 participants for an application, the Space Museum may arrange for a show at discretion if the total number of participants from all schools under application on the day exceeds 100.
- Application from can be found here.
- Group Ticket rate is a special rate of Standard Ticket for groups of 20 people or more per visit.
- Free admission for children under 4 years old accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
- Free admission on Wednesdays.
- Free admission for full-time students or holders of valid Museum Pass.
The following organisations can apply for waiver of admission fees of Exhibition Halls:
- Kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, post-secondary institutions, universities (except private schools offering educational courses such as tutorial, commercial, language and computer courses) and charitable organisations or non-profit-making organisations registered in Hong Kong in a group of 20 visitors or more
- Schools and charitable organisations or non-profit-making organisations registered in Hong Kong serving people with disabilities or senior citizens aged 60 or above in a group of 10 visitors or more
Written application should be made at least 2 weeks before the date of visit and will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis subject to availability. Application from can be found here.
1Applicable to people with disabilities (and one accompanying carer) and senior citizens aged 60 or above. Persons paying concessionary rate may be requested to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility.
Unlimited admission to the permanent and special exhibitions (unless otherwise specified) of museums under Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD Museums) during the validity period of Museum Pass.
Please click here for details.
Museum Box Office Opening Hours
|Monday||12nn - 8:45pm|
|Tuesday (except public holidays)||Closed|
|Wednesday||12nn - 8:45pm|
|Saturday||10am - 8:45pm|
|First two days of the Chinese New Year||Closed|
- Christmas Eve and Chinese New Years's Eve: closed at 5pm
Advance booking up to one week is available.
Tickets for Stanley Ho Space Theatre programmes are available at ：
- Space Museum Box Office as well as all URBTIX outlets at the HK Cultural Centre
- Ko Shan Theatre
- HK Arts Centre
- HK Coliseum
- Queen Elizabeth Stadium
- City Hall
- Town Halls (Sha Tin, Tsuen Wan, Tuen Mun, North District)
- Civic Centres (Ngau Chi Wan, Sheung Wan, Sai Wan Ho, Tai Po)
- Theatres (Kwai Tsing, Yuen Long)
- Tom Lee Music Co. Ltd. Branches (Cameron Lane, Causeway Bay, Sha Tin, Luk Yeung Galleria, Tuen Mun, Aberdeen, Yuen Long, Tseung Kwan O, Tsing Yi, Westwood, Tai Po, MegaBox, Hung Hom, Wan Chai and Olympian City)
- Happy Sound Music Limited Mong Kok Branch
- Youth Square in Chai Wan
- HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity in Kowloon
- Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre
URBTIX Internet Ticketing: http://www.urbtix.hk
Telephone credit card booking: 2111 5999
Ticketing enquiries: 3761 6661