Our exhibition halls are closed for a makeover. See you with a brand new face after the exhibit renovation!
Now, the box office sells tickets of Stanley Ho Space Theatre and Lecture Hall programmes which use the URBTIX service.
The following initiatives for the fee-charging museums of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department come into effect from 1 August 2016 –
- The permanent exhibitions of five fee-charging museums (i.e. Hong Kong Museum of History, Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Hong Kong Museum of ArtNote, Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence and Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum) are opened to all free of charge;
- The permanent exhibitions of the Hong Kong Science Museum and the Hong Kong Space MuseumNote are opened to full-time students free of charge;
- The admission charges for the permanent exhibitions of the Hong Kong Science Museum are revised to $20 for standard ticket, $14 for group ticket and $10 for concessionary ticket; and
- The charges for annual museum passes are revised to $100 for family pass, $50 for individual pass and $25 for concessionary pass. Half-yearly, monthly and weekly museum passes are no longer available.
Note: The Hong Kong Space Museum (permanent exhibition halls only) and the Hong Kong Museum of Art are currently closed for renovation and are targeted to be re-opened in 2017 and 2019 respectively.
Stanley Ho Space Theatre
3D Show, Omnimax Show and Sky Show
|Standard||$ 24 ( Front Stalls ) ， $ 32 ( Stalls )|
|Concession1||$ 12 ( Front Stalls ) ， $ 16 ( Stalls )|
- Children under 3 years old will not be admitted.
- 1Concession is applicable to full-time students, people with disability (and one accompanying carer) and senior citizens aged 60 or above.
|Teacher / Adult||$ 32|
- A teacher complimentary ticket will be issued for every purchase of 20 student tickets.
Exhibition halls are closed for a makeover. Reference only.
- Free Admission for children under 4 years old, but they must be accompanied by adults.
- Free Admission for full-time students starting from 1 August 2016.
- 30% discount on every purchase of 20 or more Exhibition Halls standard tickets of the same price (except concession tickets).
- 1Concession is applicable to people with disability (and one accompanying carer) and senior citizens aged 60 or above.
Unlimited admission to the permanent and special exhibitions (unless otherwise specified) of museums under Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD Museums) during the validity period of Museum Pass.
Please click here for details.
(only available to schools or non-profit-making organizations)
- Minimum number of tickets to be booked: not less than 20
- When to apply: School or non-profit-making organizations interested in the OMNIMAX Shows / Sky Shows could book 3 months to 1 month in advance of the day of visit
- Please refer to the School / Group booking application forms or call 2734-2720 for details
Museum Box Office Opening Hours
|Monday||12nn - 8:45pm|
| Tuesday |
(except public holidays)
|Wednesday||12nn - 8:45pm|
|Saturday||10am to 8:45pm|
|First two days of the Chinese New Year||Closed|
Christmas Eve and Chinese New Years's Eve: closed at 5pm
Tickets for Stanley Ho Space Theatre programmes are available at ：
- Space Museum Box Office as well as all URBTIX outlets at the HK Cultural Centre
- Ko Shan Theatre
- HK Arts Centre
- HK Coliseum
- Queen Elizabeth Stadium
- City Hall
- Town Halls (Sha Tin, Tsuen Wan, Tuen Mun, North District)
- Civic Centres (Ngau Chi Wan, Sheung Wan, Sai Wan Ho, Tai Po)
- Theatres (Kwai Tsing, Yuen Long)
- Tom Lee Music Co. Ltd. Branches (Cameron Lane, Causeway Bay, Sha Tin, Luk Yeung Galleria, Tuen Mun, Aberdeen, Yuen Long, Tseung Kwan O, Tsing Yi, Westwood, Tai Po, MegaBox, Hung Hom, Wan Chai and Olympian City)
- Happy Sound Music Limited Mong Kok Branch
- Youth Square in Chai Wan
- HKICC Lee Shau Kee School of Creativity in Kowloon
- Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre
Advance booking up to one week is available.
URBTIX Internet Ticketing: http://www.urbtix.hk
Telephone credit card booking: 2111 5999
Ticketing enquiries: 3761 6661