Special Privilege of Being a Museum Pass Holder
The charges for annual museum passes will be reduced by 50% starting from 1 August 2016. All other museum passes (i.e. half-yearly, monthly and weekly passes) will be abolished.
Please click here for details.
Before 1 August 2016
Museum Pass Fee
Benefits of Being a Museum Pass Holder
1. Hong Kong Museum of History, Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence and Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum. Some special exhibitions are excluded.
2. This discount is not applicable to fees which are already rebated under other concessionary schemes.
*Museum Concesserey Pass is applicable to full-time students, people with disabilities and senior citizens aged 60 or above.
Full Year Museum Pass is valid within 12 months and Half Year Museum Pass is valid within 6 months from the date of issue respectively.
Museum Pass holders should comply with the Museums Regulations, terms & conditions of privilege offers and house rules of the Museums. Application for and renewal of museum passes can be done at the museums and detailed terms & conditions are available on the application form. For details, please contact the Telephone Enquiry Hotline of individual museums.
*Points to note
1. "Roman Navy and Pompeii" (June - August 2016) and "Hong Kong Toys" (March - May 2017) at the Hong Kong Museum of History;
2. "Royal Wedding Ceremony of the Qing Dynasty" (November 2016 - February 2017) at the Hong Kong Heritage Museum; and
3. "Animal Grossology" (July - November 2016) at the Hong Kong Science Museum.