Leisure and Cultural Services Department - Antiquities and Monuments Office Brand Hong Kong - Asia's world city
GovHKText Only繁體版簡體版
A A A
search site map contact us



Heritage Trails


 
AB [To Other Central and Western Heritage Trail ─
The Central Route The Sheung Wan Route]
 

Enlarge Map


King's College
63A Bonham Road

King’s College, previously known as Saiyingpun School founded in 1879 in Third Street, was built from 1923 to 1926 and came into operation in 1927. Constructed in red brick with north, south and east wings round a square and an open courtyard with a central fountain, the school building originally comprised 29 classrooms, staff common room, museum, library, art room, laboratories, workshop, swimming pool and gymnasium. The main entrance features a circular porch with Ionic columns. The building was severely damaged during the Japanese occupation period and major reconstruction and expansion was completed by 1960.

* This building is not open to the public

King’s College
Back to Map


Level Double-A conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme