Tung Kok Wai
Tung Kok Wai, or Eastern Walled Village, was established by the 13th generation ancestor Tang Lung-kong (1363–1421) and so is thought to date back over 500 years. The village got its name from its location in the east of the Lung Yeuk Tau area, and it was constructed on a raised platform to protect it against flooding. The houses inside the village are primarily arranged in four rows and face northwest. Originally, the village was enclosed by a moat and grey brick walls with towers at the four corners. The existing tower above the gate was reconstructed in 1953. Inside the tower are four red sandstone column bases and two large granite square blocks. According to local legend, they are the remains of a temple that was built around the time that the village was constructed.