Declared Monuments in Hong Kong - New Territories
The Old District Office North was erected around 1907 and was the earliest seat of the civil administration of the newly-leased New Territories. Administration and land registration of the northern part of the New Territories were carried out in this building. Until 1961, the building still housed a magistrate's court. It is now used by the New Territories Eastern Region Headquarters of the Scout Association of Hong Kong.