All programmes are conducted in Cantonese. Only for applicants aged 16 or above.
Applicants should read and agree with the application notes and the related information. Prior application is required.
Deadline：27.10.2017 (Fri) 5 pm
In case of withdrawal (transferral of places by the applicants themselves are not accepted), the places will be filled by the applicants on the waiting lists; and the Museum will notify them by phone respectively.
Heritage Visit to the Hong Kong Correctional Services Museum and Stanley Market
Telephone notification will be given to the successful applicants.
Applicants should assume their applications unsuccessful if they do not hear from the Museum by 7 Nov.
| Date : || 11 Nov (Sat) |
| Time: || 2 - 5 pm |
| Guide: || Professor Siu Kwok Kin (Director, Centre for Hong Kong History and Culture Studies, Chu Hai College of Higher Education) |
| Quota: || 30 persons |
| Fee: || Free of charge |
| Language: || Cantonese |
| Meeting & |
| Stanley Village Bus Terminus |
Please return the completed application form by the deadline by fax, email or post, and clearly mark on the envelope "Application for Heritage Visit"
Fax: 2724 9090
- Please put on comfortable clothes and bring along umbrellas.
- Participants should bring their own food and beverages.
- Participants should consider their own health condition as to whether they could finish the whole trip before application.
- Participants should be responsible for their own safety and follow the instructions from the Museum staff. The Museum is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the participants during the activities.
- In view of safety, the Museum reserves the right to change the itinerary under special circumstances like bad weather or traffic conditions.
- If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above is hoisted, or Red / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued, all outdoor programmes will be cancelled.