All programmes are conducted in Cantonese. Only for applicants aged 16 or above.
Applicants should read and agree with the application notes and the related information. Prior application is required. Application form can be submitted online.
Deadline：28.10.2015 (Fri) 5 pm
In case of withdrawal (transferral of places by the applicants themselves are not accepted), the places will be filled by the applicants on the waiting lists; and the Museum will notify them by phone respectively.
Heritage Visit to the Original Site of Possession Point (Shui Hang Hau) and Tung Wah Hospital (FT161112)
Online application is available from 4 Oct 2016. Telephone notification will be given to the successful applicants.
Applicants should assume their applications unsuccessful if they do not hear from the Museum by 8 Nov.
| Date : || 12 Nov (Sat) |
| Time: || 2 - 5 pm |
| Guide: || Professor Siu Kwok Kin |
| Quota: || 20 persons |
| Fee: || Free of charge |
| Language: || Cantonese |
|Meeting :|| Hollywood Road Park, Shueng Wan |
|Dismissal point|| Tung Wah Hospital, Po Yan Street, Sheung Wan |
- Please put on comfortable clothes and bring along umbrellas.
- Participants should bring their own food and beverages.
- Participants should consider their own health condition as to whether they could finish the whole trip before application.
- Participants should be responsible for their own safety and follow the instructions from the Museum staff. The Museum is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the participants during the activities.
- In view of safety, the Museum reserves the right to change the itinerary under special circumstances like bad weather or traffic conditions.
- If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above is hoisted, or Red / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued, all outdoor programmes will be cancelled.