| || |
Registration is free, including access to the technical sessions (with refreshments), welcome reception, cultural tours or conservation workshop. To register for the symposium, please download the registration form here and submit your completed form to the Organising Committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Successful registrant will receive written confirmation from the Organising Committee via email. You should consider your registration as unsuccessful if you do not receive the confirmation email by the end of October 2017.
2. All participants must arrange their own travel and accommodation. Please click here for information on venue location.
1. Successful registrants will be provided a certifying letter upon request to facilitate their arrangement for travel and visa documents. Please indicate your request in the registration form.
2. Nationals of about 170 countries and territories do not require a visa to visit Hong Kong for periods varying from 7 to 180 days, depending on nationality. Please check the Visit Visa/Entry Permit Requirements for Hong Kong on the Immigration Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region website.
3. The entry arrangements for mainland**, Macao, Taiwan and overseas Chinese residents including the application procedures can be referred to the Immigration Department of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region website.
Accommodation options near the venue (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University) in Tsim Sha Tsui at special room rates are available for delegates on a first-come-first-served basis. Should you need any assistance, please contact International Conference Consultants Ltd. at the email: email@example.com
Please direct any enquiries about the Symposium to the Organising Committee: