- Symposium Papers – Another Modernity or Contemporaneity?: "Traditional Chinese Media in the Context of Contemporary Art"
- Laurence Tam Memorial Art Award – Visitor's Choice
- 2013 Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters Education Worksheet – From Clay to Teapot
- Award Winners of the Hong Kong Contemporary Art Awards 2012
- Award Winners of the "2013 Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters" Competition
- Google Art Project
- Lecture Programme Updates
Masterpieces of Chinese Painting 700 – 1900
Organised by the Victoria and Albert Museum, UK
This exhibition will feature over 70 of the finest and rarest examples of Chinese painting dating from 700 to 1900. It aims to present the evolving styles and subjects of Chinese painting over a thousand-year period. The exhibits are drawn from important collections around the world including The Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Tokyo National Museum, the Beijing Palace Museum as well as the Hong Kong Museum of Art. Works from the Xubaizhai Collection of Chinese Painting and Calligraphy will be on loan for display, including Chen Hongshou of the late Ming dynasty and Luo Pin, one of the Eight Eccentrics of Yangzhou. This is the first time for our Museum to collaborate with the Victoria and Albert Museum.