- Message from the Chief Curator
- "Heaven, Earth and Man — A Hong Kong Art Exhibition" Outdoor Exhibition at the Art Square of the Salisbury Garden
- Laurence Tam Memorial Art Award – Visitor's Choice Sponsored by the Friends of the Hong Kong Museum of Art
- Hong Kong Art History Research
- My Culture
- Museum Book Shop
- Museum of Tea Ware is 30 Years Old!
- "Hong Kong Art History Research – Pilot Project" Panel Discussion
- Portfolio Night – a Special Programme for Tertiary Students
- Ancient Chinese Painting and Calligraphy Appreciation can be Full of Fun!
- Papers from the Symposium "Another Modernity or Contemporaneity?: Traditional Chinese Media in the Context of Contemporary Art" are now available on Hong Kong Museum of Art Website
- Visitors' Comments
"Heaven, Earth and Man — A Hong Kong Art Exhibition" Outdoor Exhibition at the Art Square of the Salisbury Garden
2014.2.20 – 8.30
Art Square at Salisbury Garden, Hong Kong Museum of Art
In front of the Hong Kong Museum of Art, the Salisbury Garden will be reopened to the public in February 2014 after its renovation, and it will be turned into Art Square for visual art events, music performances and other cultural activities. "Heaven, Earth and Man – A Hong Kong Art Exhibition" will be the first-ever outdoor exhibition in the Art Square.
Three renowned local artists, Danny Lee Chin-fai, Kum Chi-keung and Rosanna Li Wei-han will create large and site-specific sculptures for the Art Square. With the theme of "Heaven, Earth and Man", the sculptures will guide the visitors to appreciate the different elements of nature, to explore the interaction between humans, and also to enjoy the artistic atmosphere around.
As a forecourt of the Hong Kong Museum of Art, the Art Square will serve as an open platform, allowing more direct dialogue between the Museum and the visitors. We look forward to seeing you at the new landmark of Tsim Sha Tsui Harbourfront.