- Symposium Papers – Another Modernity or Contemporaneity?: "Traditional Chinese Media in the Context of Contemporary Art"
- Laurence Tam Memorial Art Award – Visitor's Choice
- 2013 Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters Education Worksheet – From Clay to Teapot
- Award Winners of the Hong Kong Contemporary Art Awards 2012
- Award Winners of the "2013 Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters" Competition
- Google Art Project
- Lecture Programme Updates
A participating programme of "Hong Kong Week 2013" in Taipei
Presented by Hong Kong-Taiwan Cultural Co-operation Committee
Jointly organised by Hong Kong Museum of Art and Hong Kong Arts Development Council
Following the success of Hong Kong's participation in the Liverpool Biennial 2012 in United Kingdom last year, the Hong Kong Museum of Art collaborates with the Hong Kong Arts Development Council again to present the exhibition All Are Guests as a programme of Hong Kong Week 2013 in Taipei. The exhibition aims to introduce the outstanding artworks of Hong Kong artists to audiences in Taiwan and enhance the cultural exchange between Hong Kong and Taiwan art communities.
The exhibition All Are Guests features the works of Hong Kong artists Leung Mee-ping, Chow Chun-fai and the creative team of CoLAB x SLOW. Through its wide selection of media, the exhibition re-examines each artist's sense of self in relation to the city, and the power structures inscribed in the city in the light of the intricate yet subtle host-guest dynamics of the contemporary world. The selected works provide an open space wherein viewers can see the relationship between the individual and the city in a new light by forming their own interpretation of the works on display. Bursting with imagination, the response poems presented in the exhibition by poet Ye Si enable visitors to gain insight into the exhibition from different perspectives.