- The Hong Kong Museum of Art is entering a new phase and is temporarily leaving Tsim Sha Tsui
- Follow MA on Instagram @hongkongmuseumofart!
- Jockey Club "Museum of Art on Wheels" Outreach Learning Programme
- The Sound of Art ─ Hong Kong Museum of Art Free Sunday Concert Series
- Summer Art Cadets 2015 – Electronic Game Design and More
- "In Touch with Hong Kong Artists – A School-based Art Learning Pilot Programme" Briefing Session
- Competition of "Tea Ware by Hong Kong Potters 2016" Call for Entries Start !
Summer Art Cadets 2015 – Electronic Game Design and More
With generous support from The Friends of the Hong Kong Museum of Art, Summer Art Cadets was first held in 2008 with the aim of encouraging children and teenagers to discover their creativity and abilities through making art. It is now an annual summer event that has served over 200 Hong Kong children and teenagers from a variety of backgrounds.
This summer, the Hong Kong Museum of Art and The Friends of the Hong Kong Museum of Art co-organised a programme on electronic game design for secondary school students, in partnership with SCAD Hong Kong. Seventeen students explored the world of electronic game design and made their own electronic games, showcasing their boundless creativity and imagination. Through a two-week intensive workshop, students learned about the development of the electronic game design and the use of professional tools. They also visited an art exhibition and met professionals to get inspired and explore their potential and creativity. They were then able to share their unique games with family and friends.
Enter the world of electronic games created by students
Note: Install "Unity Web Player" to enter the game
Game 1: Rolling Mayhem
Game 2: Car Adventure
Game 3: Adventure of Stitch
We have graduated!
Guests trying the fun electronic games created by students.
The Making of Summer Art Cadets 2015